Sunday, September 19, 2010

EBTKS #23

This card is for the Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge.  You can find details here.  What a fun idea they have over there! This sketch is based on a Playstation.  Here's the sketch:





Here's my take on it:


It opens to the inside strip of striped paper like here:
I'm a member of a blogging group called "Papertrey Paper Dolls." We challenge each other every week to create something based on our whimsy.  This week Amy's challenge is to have a CAS card with white space and a splash of color.  I think this one fits that challenge, so I'm posting it over there too.  Come play along with us by visiting our blog here.  No prizes, no pressure, just fun challenges and lots of support!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf
Paper: Stampers Select and Green Boutique Patterned paper
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
Buttons: Hawaiian Shores with New Leaf twine
Other:  EK Success scalloped punch, Hero Arts Every Day Sayings

15 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Love love your vine image across your card paired with the buttons! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the patterned paper peeking out the side.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

I really like this card, Lee Anne! It's so pretty! The patterned paper on the side gives your card that extra kick. I think my favorite part is the buttons on the vine. Great job on the challenge!

Kara said...

so pretty...love the vine going across the card!

Bonita Rose said...

Love that strip of paper on the inside of the card... it's brilliant.. beautiful card gf!

Jen Carter said...

Love the buttons on the branch!! Super cute!

Laurie said...

Very cute! I love that edge and the patterned paper behind it!

Virginia L. said...

What a SWEET card Lee Ann! Simply delightful!!

tfiskers said...

Love the edge and the simplicity! Very simple and clean....love it

Kristy Smith said...

I love this card! I especially like the distressed look along the edge! Thanks for sharing! =)

Ann said...

Super pretty! Thanks for taking the EBTKS challenge!

Huguenot Girl said...

I really love this card Lee Anne. Very much my style and this is my favourite colour combo at the moment. I have been making quite a few cards myself with these colours!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love the leaves! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Great use of the sketch! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us!

Trinh said...

This is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...