Here's another card for the Hero Arts Blog challenge this month - anything Fall. I have had this card in my head for awhile and was finally able to put it on paper. I tried to challenge myself to use more patterned paper lately on my projects. The paper is pretty to look at, but I did buy it for a reason. (I'm not the only hoarder of pretty paper, right?)
Three different Hero Arts stamps are on this card! The jack-o-lantern is a small stamp in the Stamp It series. The text bubble is from Robots and the letters are Cute Letters.
Here's the inside:
Don't ask me where that striped paper came from. I wish I knew. I love it and want more!!!
Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamp It (pumpkin), Robots, Cute Letters (all Hero Arts)
Paper: Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, Stampers Select, Bitty Dots in True Black (PTI), Orange Mat (Bazzill), Striped Pattern that I wish I had more of
Ink: True Black, Orangerie, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Plum Pudding(all PTI)
Other: Thread,
8 comments:
you are def not alone when it comes to hoarding paper:) cute card!
That's so cute. I love cards that tie in the inside with the outside. Cute!
Love the "whole" card here Lee Anne! It is just tied together so nicely!
This is AWESOME Lee Anne! LOVE the multi colored pumpkins and the fun patterned paper!
What a fun card Lee Anne! I love those pumpkins and your stitching is just perfect!
HOw cute!! I really like how you did the sentiment on the inside & outside of the card!
Super cute Halloween card! tfs!
Cute card! Love the pumpkins. I also like how you started the "Trick or" on the outside and finished it in the inside.
Post a Comment