Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Go-To Sketch Challenge #7 Card

I'm back today with my second entry to the Papercrafts Connection  Go-To Sketch Challenge.  This month the challenge was to create a card based on this sketch:
I wanted to do something different for this one, and I had this stack of free paper from Archivers that I could never find a use for.  The colors were never what I was using, so it has just sat in my room for awhile.  I grabbed my new Christmas Tree die from PTI and here's what I did:

 The colors were really hard to capture here.  The tree is on silver paper and the strip at the bottom is gold/silver/white.  I loved the background paper and thought it went well with the tree die and paper.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wreath for All Season (Papertrey Ink), Galaxy of Stars (Hero Arts)
Paper: free paper from Archivers, light grey, Stampers Select (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Other: Christmas Tree Die (PTI)

4 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very, very nice! Love the PP and your Christmas tree is just perfect for this sketch challenge.

Rhonda said...

I like this a lot Lee Anne. Just beautiful.

Mariana said...

It sure does!! The background compliments your tree beautifully, great card!

Amy Kolling said...

I love what you are doing with this sketch! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...