This card is for two challenges!
1. Card Patterns Sketch #84 - They've challenged us with this:
2. Happily Ever Challenged #11 sponsored by Ted (of PTI forum fame.) His challenge was to email him that we wanted to participate, and he would email us back with either "TRICK" (meaning we had to create a Halloween card with non-Halloween colors or images), or "TREAT" (meaning we could go ahead with a traditional theme.) Thank goodness I receieved a TREAT!
Here's my card for both challenges:
Thanks for looking! Hope it was a treat for you!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Dot Spot, Background Basics Tin Type, 2009 Halloween Tags
Paper: Smokey Shadow Orange Zest, True Black, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics in True Black
Ink: Fresh Snow (on edges)
Tools: Rik-Rak Die
Other: rhinestones, clear & silver embossing powder, Versamark, silver twine, googley eyes


17 comments:
Awesome! I LOVE that embossed background- looks fabulous!
Love this LeAnn! The dots are a great bkground for the spider.
Too cute!
Super cute! Lucky you to get a 'treat'.
really cute!! love the embossed dot spot....i hope to get a chance to knpck on ted's door too:) wish me luck for a treat!!
Really fun card! that spider is really adorable...:)
Look how adorable this is!!! I absolutely love it!
Super cute Halloween card! tfs!
Very creative! Love the embossed dot background and especially with the rhinestones in the centers!
How adorable is that spider with his googly eyes...and that background makes him all the more NINJA-like! ;) Thanks for playing along, Lee Anne!
Wow I love this card! Especially the background is just exquisite! Thanks for sharing!
I left a little something for you over on my blog today, head on over to check it out! =)
How cool! I love the dot spot background and the fun spider! Great card!
Love how you embossed the dots! That is a super cool look!
Oh, this is so cute! I love how you used Dot Spot and the spider is perfect!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I LOVE it!!!! That spider just makes me SMILE!!
So fun! Love that spooky spider. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.
Oh wow! I love the use of Dot Spot to imitate spider webs. Very cool!!
Post a Comment