Here's what Ashley gave us for this week's challenge. You can see all the details here.
I love using felt on my cards, and the colors she chose are beautiful. I still don't know why I lost sleep over it. Here's my card:
I used one of the new Impression Plates on the Sweet Blush cardstock. I just love the soft texture it gives to the card.
Thanks for dropping by!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Tool: Beautiful Blooms Dies, Linen impression plateStamps: Signature Greetings
Paper: Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Buttons & Bakers Twine: Dark Chocolate
Felt: Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold
Other: Spellbinders pink felt


12 comments:
This is "oh so pretty"! Love the felt flowers and the layout you used!
Love your flowers and your layout! So very pretty!
How cute and fun are those felt flowers!!! Great card! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!
Love the felt flowers!
Love the whole thing....the felt flowers, the soft colors, the twine......just everything. Very beautiful!
This is a very adroable card! love the layout and these pretty flowers!
love love love it! this is sooooo great! I think I must have the linen impression plate! I might just CASE this card! You ROCK! WOW!!!
Wow....You did such a great job with this challenge! I love your felt flowers....they add so much dimension.
Beautiful stuff Lee Anne!!!
Beautiful card with those felt flowers!
I think it turned out great! I lose sleep over some of my cards too; just means we are devoted to the art. ;)
This totally makes me smile! :) So glad you played along with us at Embellish!
Post a Comment