This is my third card for this week's camp. I'm hoping to dig out some patterned paper and see if I can get one more in for this week. For this card, I kept it simple using dies, an impression plate and buttons.
I talked myself out of the Sunshine Impression plate from PTI so many times I can't even count them. So glad that I finally left it in my cart. It's one of my favorites.
The only hard part about this card was threading the twine through the buttons - that took some time, but I like them better with the twine. Do you have a preference for buttons - with twine or without? I'd love to know what you think!
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!



9 comments:
Wonderful card, Lee Anne! I love how all the circles are tied together and the angled sentiment really draws my eye there. :)
I love that impression plate, too! When I first saw it, I knew I had to get it! Love your card! The buttons just flow with the texture!
Very colorful card. Like the way you've used the circle die. I have that one, but have yet to use it since I din't buy the stamps. This is a great idea to use buttons. to answer your question, I like to thread my buttons with twine.
Love this!! I really like all the circles - and how the sentiment is in a different shape which makes it really catch my eye. And I'm a "with twine/thread" kind of girl. Otherwise, I think the buttons look naked and we can't have naked buttons on our cards!!! :D
Love how you used these colors! I prefer the buttons with twine and appreciate the time it takes.....much more finished look IMHO! :)
Oh so cut! I love how you used the IP and the Circle die! The theme flows throughout! I love it!
LOVE IT!!
That "pop" of color against all the white...
makes me smile!
And personally...
I like the twine...
makes it look "complete" to me...
but sometimes...
I'm lazy! :)
So fresh & fruity!
I'm a button w/ twine kinda gal :) (or floss or thread!)... LOVE the card!
Post a Comment