Monday, July 25, 2011

Make It Monday 25

Here's my THIRD post today!

Heather challenged us to use our Fresh Snow ink to color in images.  After looking through my stamps for a good outlined image, I finally settled on Flower Garden.  If you follow me at all, you know it's my favorite floral set.  FAVORITE!


I stamped it in green and colored it in with Fresh Snow ink.  Then I used my kraft knife to cute out a couple of the petals so that I could tuck in the white panel.  I thought the loop on the sentiment went perfectly with the loops in the vines.  

You can see Heather's video and play along if you click here

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place...again!


14 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Awesome card Lee Anne. I love new leaf with kraft. Just perfect!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Great idea!! Love the kraft card stock!!

Gina said...

I love the freshness of the color combo. You did a great job coloring with the ink. (this is where I whine that I should've ordered Fresh Snow ink when I asked about it a couple of weeks ago...it's OOS now...lol)

Laurie HIMCR said...

Oh my! This is just stunning! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Lee Anne.......This is just gorgeous! Love the green with the white and the loop on the sentiment does go perfectly!

Kay D said...

It's beautiful! I love how the little vine swirls PERFECTLY frame your sentiment panel!

Renee said...

LOVE it!!
That color combo...
NL, Kraft and SS...
LOVE!!
And your flower is gorgeous...
beautiful card!
And you have to try the Edgers because of Suzanne and her brilliant mind...
envelopes!! :)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Karen C. said...

Love all things green!! This is such a fresh and bright card. I like all of your unique touches - cutting the petals and adding the white panel is genius!!

Donelda said...

ha, I had this same flower out and almost used it but switched at the last minute. it is a great set! your greens and whites look great together.

Laurie said...

I love this Lee Anne! Such a pretty card! I love that flower!

East Shore Lane Designs said...

very nice. i like the color combination.
debbie
eastshorelanedesigns.com

Teresa said...

Your flower is so pretty. Love how it pops with the green.

Tammy said...

Congrats Lee Anne on winning the MIM Challenge! Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...