Monday, March 11, 2013
Clear Cardstock
Using clear cardstock has been on my "To Try" list for quite some time now. Nichole pushed me over the edge with her Make It Monday challenge this week. She also used one of my favorite stamp sets - Springtime Doodles!
You can see her video and play along if you click here.
Here's my card for her challenge today:
I used New Leaf polka dot paper and cardstock to create the grass. I adhered it to the front, along with the sun, cut in Summer Sunrise and some A*Muse gingham paper.
I stamped the inside panel with images from Springtime Doodles, colored them and blended them with a pencil. Love my colored pencils!!
Here's the inside:
I took inspiration from looking out my window -clear, blue skies, beautiful green trees and flowers blooming! Spring has sprung in Texas!
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
So cute - I love this card! I think *this* card will be the one that pushes me over the edge to try making a clear card or two ...
Great job with the challenge, Lee Anne! Very pretty card!
So cute LeeAnne! Love your take on the challenge.
Get out of here….. this is an amazing card! Oh this is just so darn cute! You win! Love this sweet card!
Love how much dimension you created with the layers and by putting some of the elements on the outside and some on the inside. My favorite is that layered grass.
Love your take on the challenge - terrific layering of the layers!
This is so cute. Love the grass and sun on the outside.
Lee Ann, I love with you do with this set. I've added it to my cart.
Just darling!
Super sweet card!
This is just adorable, LeeAnne. Great dimention with the grass and sun on the outside.
Post a Comment