Sunday, October 17, 2010

wee Memories Challenge #27

This is my second post for today! Please scroll down to see what else I've been up to!

I was so excited to see the new challenge at wee Memories.  This week the challenge is to create a card for any celebration.  I have been stock-piling fall and Halloween cards, so this was a refreshing change.

Here's what I came up with:

 Oh, how I adore all cupcake stamps.  I have several of them and want even more.  This is the Hero Arts Cling cupcake stamp.  I stamped it once on Kraft and once on the light pink polka dot paper.  Then I cut both out to paper piece the full cupcake.  I colored in the hearts and sprinkles on the top, then added Hero Arts Prisma Glitter and Glossy Accents to the swirls and the center of the heart.  Love doing that.  Here's a close up:

Thanks for looking!  Hope you can find something to celebrate and participate in the challenge!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Large Cupcake Cling, Happiness Messages
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)

Patterned Paper:  2008 & 2009 Bitty Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ribbon/Button: Hibiscus Burst (PTI)

Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Fiskars pens, Gelly Roll pens, Silver twine

9 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Love the cupcake.....and that "wee" tag you have off your bow!!

tfiskers said...

WOW! This is amazing! I know a bunch of little girls who would swoon over this card! Love the paper piecing you did! How fun to color and sparkle it up!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! Can't resist a pretty pink cupcake especially with sparkly sprinkles!! :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

Jessica said...

Congrats on your win over at Paper Crafts. Your card is so cute, whimsical is the word that springs to mind!

Jessica said...

Congrats on your win over at Paper Crafts. Your card is so cute, whimsical is the word that springs to mind!

Camilla said...

Sweet card, puts a smile on my face!
I like how you used the pattern paper for background and cup-cake.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute and yummy card!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

So sweet and yummy! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

Ann said...

What a sweet and cute card! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...