Sunday, November 21, 2010

EBKS #27

I loved the sketch this week at Everything But The Kitchen Sink.  Winter gave us this to work with:


You could do so much with this sketch!  I decided to use some leaves from my favorite Hero Arts set.  Here's my card:


I stamped the leaves  on several colored scraps and then cut...them...ALL...out.  It took some time.  And now my hand hurts!

After placing them around the edges, I die cut the frame and stamped the outline and the sentiment.  I completed the inside like this:


Thanks for looking! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Round and Round (PTI Anniversary Set), Gobble Gobble (PTI), Hero Arts Happy Thanksgiving
Paper: Fine Linen and Dark Chocolate (PTI), scraps
Ink:  Orangerie, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Tools:  Mat Stack #1 (PTI)

5 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Those leaves are fantastic!! What a fun card!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Great Thanksgiving card. The leaves are beautiful and you did a wonderful job with cutting each one.

Ann said...

Love your leafy border and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Winter said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Jen Carter said...

How cute! What a fun way to use that sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...