Isn't it beautiful? I love pink and green together. I went through a phase last summer when that is all I would work with. Kim has put me back in that phase now!
Here's my card:
My blog friend, Amy, challenged us to use one of the Button Bits sets for this week's challenge on Paper Dolls. This set has been a favorite, go-to set for a long time. I love it.
Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: Every Day Button Bits(Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Stampers Select, New Leaf Bitty Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: New Leaf, Berry Sorbet(PTI)
Accessories: Berry Sorbet buttons & satin ribbon, New Leaf Bakers Twine, Linen Impression Plate
Other: Nesties Bloom Dies


11 comments:
Oh Lee Anne, this is gorgeous! These nesties have been on my neverending "list"!! I like that you used Berry Sorbet for the color! I interpreted the color being pink too and used Hibiscus Burst! Thanks for playing along with OTWC and my challenge over at our Paper Dolls blog!
This is so adorable! I love your combination of green and pink. I just got this stamp set and just love it.
This card is way cute!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!
Beautiful card! Love that set also. The colors are perfectly balanced in this. Great job!
Very pretty! I love the nesties! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC and Good Luck!!!
Very lovely card. Your die cutting is very inspirational.
What a great stamp set choice to use with this color combo. I just love those bitty button sets. Your card is so pretty. We appreciate you playing this week's challenge at OTWC!
This is so pretty! I love what you did here!
Lee Anne, this is absolutely beautiful. I have those nestie Blooms, and I've never used them. Thanks for giving me a reason to get them out. Stunning!
fantastic card Lee Anne. I love the colors and layers...sweet!
Lee Anne, this card is gorgeous! I love that color combo too!!
Post a Comment