Woo Hoo! It's that time again! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you enjoy your day today with family, friends, and a full belly. I am so blessed and so thankful for all that I have.
Nichole challenged us this month with this:
TAG TIME
Recently the design team and I put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand for quick wrap options. Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community! Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!
Recently the design team and I put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand for quick wrap options. Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community! Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!
I've already created a bunch of tags this year, and you can see them here, here and here. Today I have one of my favorite tags that I have created using Tiny Treats Christmas.
Here's another set:
I'm excited to hop around and see what everyone else has come up with. Hoping to get some ideas!
I'm celebrating with family this weekend, so my blog will be quiet for awhile! Enjoy your holidays and your family!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits, Tiny Treat Christmas, Fillable Frames #9
Ink: Dark Chocolate, True Black, Smokey Shadow
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White
Accessories: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch and Bakers Twine
Tools: Tag Sale #1, Fillable Frame #9 die
Other: 1-inch punch, Versamark, white embossing powder, rhinestones, Sakura Stardust pen, Bic Mark-It Markers
Accessories: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch and Bakers Twine
Tools: Tag Sale #1, Fillable Frame #9 die
Other: 1-inch punch, Versamark, white embossing powder, rhinestones, Sakura Stardust pen, Bic Mark-It Markers



26 comments:
how cute are these little characters...it's as if they are floating in a bubble...especially that santa..so cute!!
Such adorable tags - Love TT: Christmas!
These are so cute Lee Ann! I love the santa ones! :)
These are super cute. I love the first one with the trio of images. Great job!
Ditto! I just love the 1st one with the trio of images!
Very cute tags!
Adorable!!
These are so cute. I love how you punched the Tiny Treat images and put them on the red tags.
So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Viola
So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Viola
The tags are really cute. I haven't used TT: Christmas that much yet. Thanks for sharing.
I love the way you used 3 little images on the same tag - so cute!
i love how the ribbon matches the snow on the first one :)
Adorable! And they're not that easy to color being so tiny. Great job! The first one looks like a luggage tag. Love it!!
These are stinking adorable! Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E
So sweet! Love the triple circle punched one - great idea.
These are so cute :)
Very very cute tags. Love them all
Too cute!! Great job!
I love how you have the small circles with the color images mounted on the red tags!
Ohhhhhhh........I never thought to punch out the TT and then use them. Very clever! Your tags are adorable.
All the tags you have been sharing with us lately are beautiful! I really like your tag above with the three images from TT:Christmas on it. That is a favorite set of mine! Hope your holiday weekend was wonderful!
Cute, cute tags!
FYI: I have blog candy up here!
Love those tiny images on your tag!! Great idea! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Cute, cute, cute! Great job with the hop challenge! I completely missed it this time but am enjoying seeing everyone's creations! TFS!
Great tags, Lee Anne!! That set is so cute!
Post a Comment