Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let It Snow!

I'm behind in my scrapbooking, so I may be devoting some time and blog posts to catching up.  This is a layout that has been waiting for me.  This was Christmas Day last year, my son's first White Christmas. 

I was excited to find some scrap paper that went with the theme of snow.  This was from a calendar set that I created a few years ago.  The snowman strip was at the bottom of the paper and the words that I cut out were from the middle.

I used 2010 Holiday Tags and Tiny Treats: Christmas to create the snow background. 

Have you found stamping and scrapbooking yet?  I usually try to buy stamps with both cards and layout in mind, but it doesn't always work out like that!  Thanks for looking!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: 2010 Holiday Tags, Tiny Treats Christmas
Paper: Spring Rain
Ink: Fresh Snow
Accessories:  Fillable Frames #9
Other: Brads, Kraft 12x12, white pen, patterned paper

3 comments:

tfiskers said...

YEAH! Love the stamping on scrapbook layouts! The snowflakes are beautiful and the inked edges are wonderful!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute page! Bet you are happy to finish this and all set for the season ahead!

Amy Kolling said...

What an adorable SB page and gotta love those photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...