Sunday, May 15, 2011

OTWC #53

This week's color combo at Off the Wall Craftiness is one of my favorites! Here is Kim's inspiration she found for us:

Kraft - with anything - you can't really go wrong.  Add in the green and blue and it is perfect for summer.  Beautiful green grass - beautiful blue skies.

Here's my card using Kim's set Everything's Owlright.


I have 3 friends at school with birthdays this week.  This will go to one of them!

I used Aqua Mist and Simply Chartreuse from Papertrey Ink for the color combo.  The grass is a piece of patterned paper from Jillibean Soup.  I paperpieced Kim's cute owl using Kraft paper and for the belly, I stamped and cut it from Aqua Mist again.  The little tag and leaves are from PTI, and the flowers were part of a Mother's Day gift from my blogging friend, Renee! Thanks, Renee! (You should go and visit her blog.  I've been on the receiving end of some of her creations.  Not only is she amazingly talented, but she can write a story that will have you laughing out loud.)  Go...go now!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!

10 comments:

tfiskers said...

love the way u did the color combo, paper pieced and made a great card....

Renee said...

It's adorable!
Laurie and Amy are the queens of CAS...
Suzanne uses patterned paper like a fashion designer uses fabric...
and you are the paper piecing champion...
I bow in awe!
I am so lucky to be a part of such a talented group of ladies :)
And you're so sweet...
just adore you :)
Hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

Lee Anne, I love your use of the OTWC colors! This is such a cute and amazing fun little card! Great paper piecing! Thanks for using Wilson Design Stamps and playing along with OTWC color challenge.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie owl with his googly eyes and polka dot belly :) And a creative way to use the tiny tags!

Jen Carter said...

How sweet! Love the polka dotted owl's belly and the little tag hanging from the tree branch!

Sara Mac said...

Lee Anne, this is adorable. I love the grass punched out of pp. Great use of the tiny tags too.

Katie said...

As I'm clearly working my way through my Google Reader, I can see this color inspiration sure inspired you! I love all three creations I've seen so far. This one is adorable! Love the grass border, the little tag...all of it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!! Thanks for creating with Wilson Designs Stamps and thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So fun, love that cute heart tag and those roses tacked on. Thanks so much for joining us at OTWC.

Amy Kolling said...

Ok, you must stop with these stinking cute cards using Wilson Designs!! Super super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...