Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm back!

I'm sorry for the hiatus from the blog. My father's health took a turn for the worse and he is in a better place now - free from illness.

I'm back now and thought I'd share a card I made for Hero Arts a couple of weeks ago.  I'll get back in the swing of things soon, hopefully, and post some new work.  I've missed a couple of contest deadlines and left unfinished cards on my desk for those contests.  But, I'll finish them, because I'll need them!  I have many, many people to which I owe my thanks!

Here's my card:
And here's the inside:
Supplies:
Stamps: Cute Letters, Oceans of Joy, Circular Designs (All Hero Arts)
Cardstock:  Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Kraft
Ink: Versamark, Hawaiian Shores, Orangerie, New Leaf , Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow(PTI)
Tool:  Small Rick Rack Die (PTI)
Other:  Rhinestones

9 comments:

Kara said...

welcome back! cute card!

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad Lee Anne. Your card today is really cute :)

Karen H. said...

(hugs) I am so sorry about your father. I lost mine 7 years ago and I still miss him terribly.

Your card is adorable - I love the way you trimmed away the top to let the inside show.

Lisa Voerg said...

Lee Anne, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Please know that I am thinking of you.

Love your card.

Jill said...

Oh, Lee Anne, I am so sorry to hear about your father. My prayers are with you and your family.

Adorable card, btw. :-)

Jen Carter said...

How cute! I love how you finished the inside!

Laurie said...

OH Lee Anne! I am so sorry to hear about your dad! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

(Your card is super cute! Can't wait to see more!)

Amy Kolling said...

I have been thinking about you....let me know if you need anything! Your card is very cute!

tfiskers said...

So glad to see you back to your happy place....i as wondering if it would help you deal...miss you! love your card and impressed that you are back to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...