Monday, July 5, 2010

A Week with Wishing You - Day 4

Kraft - I love kraft.  And I love just about any color stamped on kraft, especially white.  Today's card is focusing on the medium sized tulip and stem images from Wishing You, a Papertrey Ink set designed by Melissa Bickford.  I carried white tulips in my wedding, so I had to make at least one card with that in mind!

Notice that the center of this tulip is a little bit different than the larger one from two days ago.  This one has a strip of square blocks on it instead of the polka dots.  The bottom white strip is covered with Scor Tape and sprinkled with prisma glitter.  I'm not sure you can see that in this picture.  Again, Melissa has so many versatile sentiments in this set.  She thought of everything!

See you tomorrow!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You
Paper:  Stampers Select White, New Leaf
Ink: New Leaf, Fresh Snow, Summer Sunrise
Ribbon: New Leaf Satin
Tools:  Scor Tape
Other Supplies: Kraft, Spellbinders dies, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

12 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Oh I LOVE the white tulips on kraft!! This is so pretty paired with green!

Laurie said...

So pretty! I love the white on the the kraft! Beautiful!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love the white on Kraft. This is another beautiful example of what can be done with this set.

Bonita Rose said...

Ohhh my love this card! I need to pull out this set more!

Anika said...

Pretty!! Love the white on the Kraft!

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! I love that you used neutrals with one brighter color to make it pop! I really like the white on kraft look as well!

IamDerby said...

This is really pretty Leanne! Nice job

Pat said...

Gosh, I'm going to repeat what everyone else said - love that white on kraft. I need to use that combo more often. Thanks for all the inspiration with this set.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, white on craft..perfect!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love this card! Your challenge to use this set is working.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I love white on Kraft as well. The pop of New Leaf is great!

Katie said...

Love the stamping on Kraft...and the strip of glittery goodness at the bottom is a great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...