Enchanted Evening is right up there with Pure Poppy in my favorite PTI colors. Wow! Do you have this color? I used one of the medallion shaped images on this one as the focal point. There is a second one in the set that is just as pretty as this one. Melissa Bickford really thought through the sentiments and packed Wishing You with all occasion messages! I don't know anyone that is getting married anytime soon, but I'll have a card for the wedding when it does happen! I could have easily used the "Wishing You Comfort" sentiment and created a sympathy card, but I needed a happy moment!
I'll be back tomorrow with more Pure Poppy!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You
Paper: Stampers Select White, Enchanted Evening
Ink: Enchanted Evening
Ribbon: Enchanted Evening Twill Tape
Other Supplies: Versamark, Zing White Embossing Powder, Spellbinders
12 comments:
Love Enchanted Evening and this card is gorgeous! :) Love how CAS this is. :)
Great CAS card!!
So pretty, Lee Anne! I love the simple color scheme and layout - it really lets the stamps shine!
oh this is pretty Leeanne!
beautiful.. love the deep blue colors!
Lee Anne, this is so elegant and a perfect way to show off that oval image. Well done.
LOVE the CAS card and you pulled it off well! cant wait for more :)
LOVE the CAS card and you pulled it off well! cant wait for more :)
This is so gorgeous, Lee Anne! Love the white and the enchanted evening together. So elegant!
Love the blue and white combo on this one!
How fun to see this set used with blue! Very pretty!
Great idea combining EE with this stamp set...the focal image kind of reminds me of a cameo!
Post a Comment