Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More tags!

I have some more tags from the weekend to show you.  Here I used the same die, Tag Sale #1, for the base of all of the tags, but mixed it up a bit for the focal points.

I've been searching for a reason not to give Holiday Button Bits away, and I think I may have found it in my making of the tags.  The images, like the one in the top left corner, are small enough to fit on a tag.  I think I'll try it with all the images and see if I can fall in love with the set again.  I tried stamping on felt again, with some success.  The dove image is so pretty and the sentiment is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!


PTI Supplies:
Stamps:  2010 Holiday Tags, Holiday Button Bits
Ink:  New Leaf,

Paper:  New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White, Kraft, Pinefeather, Bitty Dot Basics
Felt:  Vintage Cream

Ribbon:  Pinefeather Satin, New Leaf Swiss Dot, Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch
Tools: Tag Sale #1, Limitless Layers, Christmas Tree dies, Linen Impression Plate
Other:
Versamark, Zing silver embossing powder, white ribbon, rhinestones,buttons, silver twine

9 comments:

Keva said...

Very cute! I love that tree on the tag..what a cute idea!

Amy Kolling said...

I am really liking these tags! So much so, I'm going over to PTI to take another look at this tag die!

Monica K. said...

Great job on all of these tags! I so hope you don't give Holiday Button Bits away though. I'm loving the button bits tags!

Kim O'Connell said...

Give it to me! Now you've got me wondeirng why I had overlooked that set! The tags are great!

BethieJ said...

Lee Anne all the tags are WONDERFUL!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So cute! Love them all and I think I'm going to have to get this tag die.

Stephanie said...

I just love your tags!!! They are so adorable. I just received Everyday Button Bits and Blooming Button Bits.......now you have me wanting the Holiday Button Bits. I think I'm addicted to buttons!!! ;-)

IamDerby said...

Very cute!

Jen Carter said...

You're on a roll with your tags! great job with these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...