I decided to focus on the main colors in the piece, red and blue, and the blue bundt pan (which I wish I had!) I need to get started on some Christmas tags, so that is also what my focus was. Here's my tag:
I die-cut my tag, blue mat and rik-rak and then ran the tag through again with an impression plate. After coloring the snowman, I added prisma glitter under the snowman and on the snowflakes. Then I added glossy accents (which I may be addicted to) to the snowman and let him dry over night.
Here's a close-up of the little guy:
I stamped the sentiment and inked the edges and put everything together. It was still missing a little something, so I added the rhinestones at the bottom. Die cuts make everything easier, don't they?
Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Stamp It Christmas, Fillable Frames #9 (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Stampers Select (PTI)
Ribbon: Blueberry Sky Satin Ribbon
Tools: Tag Sale #1, Limitless Layers, Rik Rak Dies, Linen Impression Plate (PTI); EK Success circle punch
Other: Rhinestones, Glossy Accents, Prisma Color, Aquacolor Pencils



13 comments:
oooooo keep that one at home girl! Its sooo great! Just make some simple ones for school.....kisses
So, so cute! I love the blue and red - just adorable!
This tag is just adorable! I think you did a fab job with the inspiration photo! Great colors!
What an adorable little tag ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)
the rhinestones are the perfect touch!!! Love this.
So very cute!! Love the colors and the rhinestones where the perfect touch!!!
Adorable! Snowman images are so lovable.
Too cute!! Love your little tag!
Lee Anne, this is so cute! I love the subtle embossing, glossy accents and the little rhinestones. Great tag!!
adorable! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )
Cute tag - love that snowman! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)
Such a fun tag !
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html
Lee Ann you are killing me! WOW!! Ok it's going in my cart!! LOL! I just love this! And the Glossy Accents is a perfect touch!
Post a Comment