Did I tell you that I loved paper-piecing? LOVE IT! I think I love it so much because by stamping on patterned paper, I really don't have to color in the images, which takes some time. Time. We all need more time, don't we? Boy, there's a blog post waiting to happen - really an entire blog should be devoted to that topic, but then, who has the time for that?
I digress.
I love paper piecing and wanted to play along again with Jenny @ Wee Memories this week. I had a little "sussie" to give to one of my friends at school, and wanted a cute tag to go along with it. Here it is:
Do the bugs make you giddy? Good! They should, because they are from Paper Smooches "Giddy Bugs" set. Oh, they are cute, cute, cute, and perfect to paper-piece!
Here's a closeup where you can see the sparkle in the sentiment and on the lightning bug:
I'm blessed to have friends to which I can give gifts. I hope she likes it.
Thanks for visiting My Happy Place!




10 comments:
CUTE!!
Oh how cute are those little bugs!?!?! What a happy little tag!
That is so stinkin' cute...
love it! :)
Those little bugs are just so "happy"...
adorable!
Your paper piecing is awesome!
eek, this could not be any more ADORABLE, Lee Anne!!!
Lee Anne this is just to darn CUTE! I LOVE those cute bugs!!!
Have a GREAT day!
She LOVES it! And she loves you!
How darling is this tag?! Love it to bits. So pleased you love to paper piece as you certainly can piece yourself some paper alright. Lol. Awesome! Very gorgeous.
LOVE, Love, these super cute bugs!! Adorable little tag!
Cute, cute, cute!! Love your tag!
Seriously - TOO STINKIN CUTE for words! I love this in every way!!! It's awesome, Lee Anne!
Post a Comment