Friday, May 13, 2011

You're Too Kind

This is the second time I'm posting this project, because the first post was deleted by Blogger.  Funny - it happened on today, Friday the 13th.  Coincidence?

Here's my second submission to the CAS-ual Friday challenge using Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Kraft and JilliBean Canvas Flowers:

Here's a close-up of the flowers that you have to go buy right now!

Thanks for visiting My Happy Place...again.  And seeing the same project...again.  Did anyone else's get messed up?

18 comments:

tfiskers said...

YEAH...Im first! Love your brown bow, embossing and the twine on the rustic button! Your text across the bottom is great! Great Job!

Pearl said...

Hi there! Came here by way of CAS. Was drawn to click on your thumbnail. Love the flower and CAS design!

Virginia L. said...

Love how you used the flower with text! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your fabulous work again!

Alberta said...

I love how you created the flower. Well done!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Check out that yummy canvas flower - love it!! It's the perfect finishing touch to this beautiful design. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

That canvas flower is absolutely delicious! Love the muted colors of this card :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Michele Gross said...

THAT is a delicious flower! Love the soft yummy colors and the fabulous texture! So happy to have this in our CAS-ual Fridays gallery!

Amy Kolling said...

Way cute CAS text card! I am adoring the Jillibean line of products lately....they have some yummy pattern paper! That flower adds so much dimension!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Pretty card! Love the flower. I'll bet we could make them!

Laura Davis said...

This is a great card!
Thanks for playing CAS!
Laura

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Lee Anne.. just BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE that canvas flower!!
Have a GREAT day!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the text flower, beautiful work!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Mmmm - I think I commented on this once before. LOVE the design you have going on here and the flower is so pretty.

Diane Jaquay said...

I LOVE the text on the cloth!! Pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

Your flower is awesome!! What a wonderful card!

Kristin said...

oh if there was an "enabler" song we'd have to sing it to you, lol! those are fantastic flowers and i'd not seen them before. so i'm quickly closing my browser and not looking again, hehe. :)... LOVE your card btw! great job on the challenge.

Jen Carter said...

Those flowers are pretty cute, I agree! This is such a cute CAS card!

Katie said...

Oh my word...love those canvas flowers. You are right...I *need* them!!! Ha-ha! I love how simple this card is...and yet how striking it is as well! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...