Friday, July 9, 2010

Jenn's Packaging Challenge

Jenn Ellefson had a great packaging photo on her blog last week and she created a wonderful card based on that picture.  Then she challenged the rest of us to create something as well.  You can see all of the details here

Here's her image:
Looks yummy, doesn't it?

Here's my take on the challenge:
I don't have the woodgrain stamps or impression plate, so I made due with what I had.  My friend Tanna is on vacation all summer long and left me a lot of PTI stuff to "babysit".  Quite the chore, huh?  All the stamps you see here are hers!

Thanks for looking! Go play along with Jenn on this challenge!

Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: BB-Retro, Handwritten Notes, Giga Guidelines
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh Lee Anne, I love the look of this! What a great job you did with this - and the use of BB:Retro is just perfect on this. Thanks for playing along!

Anika said...

Love those colors and the way you stamped that background! It looks great, Lee Anne!

Ted said...

Very cool interpretation, Lee Anne! Love the retro background... very hip. :)

Amy Kolling said...

Fun card! Looks to be a fun challenge!!

Jen Carter said...

Great job using the inspiration piece!! Your card looks great!

Katie said...

Mmmm...chocolate! I love that you're 'babysitting'...wish I had a friend that would need those services of me! Great card from the inspiration piece!

Laurie said...

Sooo pretty! I love the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...