Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

This is my first time to play in the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.  I love all the images Cath has for us and this one really stood out to me.  I love all the different colors splashes on the black & white background.  You can see the details and other submissions if you click here.

Here's the trigger she gave us:













And here is my card:

 Thanks for looking today!

 Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Circular Designs, PTI Signature Greetings
Cardstock:  True Black, Stampers Select (PTI)
Patterned Paper: 2008 Bitty Dot Basics(PTI)
Ink: Versa Mark
Other:  Clear & White Embossing Powders, pop dots

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this Lee Anne, it's SO colorful, and such a great interpretation of the inspiration piece!!!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love the colorful circles and how nicley they contrast against the background. Fantastic job.

Amy Kolling said...

I saw this challenge but I had NO idea what to do.....Your card is fantastic!! I love the circles of patterns.

Anika said...

This is Fabulous, Lee Anne!! I love the way you incorporated some many elements from that picture into you card!

Sylvia said...

Love all your colors and the cirles of dsp are great!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a great card! That photo is not easy and you did a wonderful job incorporating it into a design.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness Lee Anne...this is just perfect! I saw the trigger and thought, huh? Now that I've seen your card it is just a great use of the inspiration piece! I love the use of all of the patterns on the circles...the bright happy colors...everything!

Laurie said...

Awesome job on this challenge! I had a block when it came to that picture! You did a great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lee Anne! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...