I've seen a lot of you use your ribbon in such creative ways, that I thought I would give it a try. This is the saddle stitch ribbon pulled together to make it ruffle a bit. I'll have to go back to some of the blog posts I've bookmarked to find other ways to use the ribbon. This was fun.
I have one more day to share my love for this set designed by Melissa Bickford! Hope you can come back!
Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy
Ink: New Leaf, Pure Poppy, True Black
Ribbon: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch
Other Supplies: Yellow Rhinestones, Spellbinders
8 comments:
Your ribbon border turned out great! Love that large focal point tulip!
Super cute!! Love how the ribbon turned out!
Love the red and white! The ribbon and rhinestones are the perfect finishing touches.
So cute! And I like what you did with the ribbon too!
I am really enjoying your Wishing You week, Lee Anne! I especially like this card. You're right, the three tulips fit perfectly in the Labels 1 die--I'm going to remember that! I love the pretty ribbon treatment!
They are great in red, too! I love the ruffle!
This is so pretty! Love your ribbon, it turned out so pretty!
This card is lovely...love the ribbon treatment!
Post a Comment