Have you seen the 2011 catalog from Hero Arts? Wow! How about one of everything?! The first stamp I had to have was the Cling "My Type" set. I have a long list of other ones that are must haves also! I received a gift card to Archivers last month and part of it went to this stamp. Here's the first card I made with it:
So, the other night, my laptop crashed. That is part of the reason why I haven't been able to post anything. Luckily, my husband is smarter than my computer and fixed it, but I lost some things that were on the desktop, and not on our network. And I lost my Photoshop Elements. So, I couldn't edit this to adjust the colors a little. I love that ledger paper and thought it would be a great match for the typewriter.
I have high hopes for the weekend and lots of crafty time! Let's hope it works out that way!!
Thanks for dropping by My Happy Place!

2 comments:
So cute!! I love that stamp set and the background paper is perfect.
Love it! I am mad on HA and cards just like yours are why. So pleased you got your computer sorted out. It would have been a much bleaker bit of my crafty world without this fun card.
Post a Comment