Monday, January 17, 2011

wee Memories Ribbon Challenge

Ribbon - I have enough ribbon to last me a lifetime, but still I want more.  I love it, and love the challenge at wee Memories this week.  It's titled "For the Love of Ribbon!" Now that is something I can wrap my brain around!

Here's the inspiration photo:

I knew what I wanted to do right when I saw the challenge; it's just taken me a couple of days to execute.  Now, that I'm off for the holiday, I'm able to get some creating done.  I'm SO excited about this card!! Here it is:


Nope, not a stamp in sight on the front there.  I know...I know...made me nervous too, but here's the inside:


Now, that's better!  All stamped up!  I'm trying to stockpile some thank-you and cheerful cards lately and this will be perfect for someone that needs a little lift.  The sun is from Scattered Showers Additions (Papertrey Ink) and the rest is all Hero Arts!  (Stamp Garden and Everyday Sayings)
Here's one more look:


Thanks for stopping by My Happy Place!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamp Garden, Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts), Scattered Showers Additions (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Stampers Select (PTI)
Ribbon: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding Twills (PTI)
Other: Rhinestone

16 comments:

Keva said...

Aw! What a cute idea. Love the rainbow of colors and the inside is super sweet.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love this, SO bright and cheerful!!

Virginia L. said...

SO creative, Lee Anne! Love the gorgeous display of ribbon and colors! Excellent!

Ann said...

This is delightful...inside & out!

SO glad you played with us at Wee Memories!

Anita Rex said...

I love all the different ribbons on the front of the card! And the inside is just delightful! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Wee Memories!

Nancy L. said...

super cute idea and card!!!

Jessie said...

Really cool card! I love how you used the ribbon on your card!

Stephanie said...

Oh, Lee Anne!!! This is so bright and cheerful!!! I love it. I need to look at this just to pull me out of this winter depression in Pennsylvania!!! LOL Seriously, adorable!

tfiskers said...

WOW!!! Love this and the idea! Super cute inside and out :)

Katie said...

What a happy card! I love the rainbow of ribbon and the happy inside too! What a happy card!

Kristii said...

What a wonderful card!!! Totally makes me smile!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurie said...

This is a fantastic idea Lee Anne! I love it!

DF said...

Great card! LOVE the ribbon rainbow on the front.

Amy Kolling said...

What a fun idea and love the rainbow of color! Great card Lee Anne!

Jen W. said...

Love the rainbow idea - I went the rainbow route as well! :) The inside is fabulous too - gorgeous enough to be an outside!

Jen Carter said...

Fun rainbow card! Love how you used the ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...